This is making the rounds on facebook, at least people in my network, so I thought I would give it a go. Here are the “official” facebook rules.
RULE: Once you’ve been tagged you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you so they will get your answers. If I tagged you it’s because I want to know more about you, if you don’t want to play along, it’s ok too. To do this, go to “Notes” under tabs on your profile page, paste these instructions in the body of the note, type your 25 random things, tag 25 people(in the right hand corner of the app) then click publish.)
Twenty-five random things:
- I have 4 tattoo’s and one of them is a sleeve.
- I have been telecommuting to work for 2 years now.
- I ran a marathon from start to finish — without walking once.
- My wife and 2 children are very dear to me.
- I enjoy reading all types of materials: books, blogs, and newspapers of all topics; I have not found a writing groove.
- I miss playing saxophone and I am working to rectify that.
- I listen to music at least 8 hours a day; my full collection is 24,986 songs or 11 weeks of music.
- My eyes were LASIK’d about 5 or 6 years ago.
- I love sleeping but do not often have the opportunity.
- The city in which I live, Ann Arbor, is one of my favorite cities.
- I try to meditate daily and identify closest with Kadampa Buddhism.
- I am an Agnostic.
- I have a strong entrepreneurial spirit.
- I am a great cook and love Mark Bittman and Jack Bishop.
- My hair has been cut, dyed, and manipulated more times than I can count.
- The last time I wore a suit was at my wedding, almost 3 years ago.
- The most expensive thing in my house is a treadmill.
- I have a published paper.
- A Rottweiler named Daphne is my third child.
- I want to see the Sabres or Bills win one championship, just one. Not second place, first place.
- I drink more tea than coffee, but I do love coffee (and espresso).
- I wish I could create a magic potion to allow children to sleep soundly.
- I enjoy photography if the subject is right.
- Sometimes it is fun to ruffle a few feathers.
- I have three pairs of running shoes, made by three different companies.